High expectations imply utter happiness and bitter disappointment. May we all have both in our lives!

joi, 16 martie 2023

New photography project

 It's been a while since I last entrusted my thoughts to the virtual page. Now that I'm getting closer by the day to turning a new page in my life, I feel like I should breathe new life to my blog as well. So, here's to me and you my virtual friend, as you've always been there for me, during the major upturns in my life :)

So, here it goes. I've started a new photography project to help me face the new challenges coming up and get my mind off Muggle day-to-day tedious. 

The story is this: Every day on on my way to my daughter's school I come across a host (!) of cats sitting prettily on the window sill of a ground floor apartment. They are the highlight of my morning as there is nearly always one of them poking its little nose at the window pane, gazing longingly at the birds outside or simply enjoying the inside warmth on rainy or cold days. There is about six of them, or at least this is as many as I got to see all at the same time. No matter how `bleak the day, they always manage to brighten things up for me and M so I though I'd devote them a photographic story. I plan to take a pic of them each day I see them in the window and keep this up for an entire year.

So far, this is what I've come up with.






Niciun comentariu: